Applying for a house

We own and manage over 4,600 rented properties in 8 local authority areas.

Many of our properties can be described as 'mainstream' and are suitable for households – families, couples and single people – who require nothing more than a comfortable, safe and secure living environment.  We also cater for those with particular support needs, as well as those requiring a specifically designed or adapted home due to disability or impairment, or for age or health related reasons. We have sheltered and amenity housing in a number of locations.

We participate, at different levels, in the Common Housing Registers in each local authority area. A Common Housing Register allows access to all participating landlords through a single application.

The following table provides information on how to access the different Common Housing Registers. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please contact us.

Local Authority Area

Further Information

Perth and Kinross

Common Allocations Policy
Complete an application to join Perth and Kinross Council’s Common Housing Register or telephone 01738 476000

Common Allocation Policy 

Visit Housing Options in Dundee (Dundee City Council website) or telephone 01382 432001


Common Allocations Policy

A choice based lettings system is in operation for council and housing association properties in Angus.  The council and housing partners – Blackwood Homes, Caledonia Housing Association and Hillcrest Homes – advertise properties on the Angus Homefinder website.

Before bidding for these properties, you must first register by completing an application for housing. You can do this online on the Homefinder website.


Visit the Fife Housing Register website or telephone 03451 55 00 33


The Highland Housing Register

Visit The Highland Council website , telephone 01349 886602 or download the HHR application form

West Dunbartonshire Visit West Dunbartonshire Council's website or Cordale & Caledonia shared housing application form
East Dunbartonshire

Common Allocation Policy

Visit the Common Housing Register website or telephone 0300 1234510

North Lanarkshire

Common Allocation Policy

Visit the North Lanarkshire Council website or telephone the Council’s Kilsyth First Stop Shop 01236 828120