Applying for a house

We own and manage properties in a diverse range of locations. We’ve provided homes in the main centres of population in Perth and Kinross, Dundee, Angus and north Fife; but have also helped sustain many smaller and rural settlements in these areas through building new affordable housing.

Most of our properties are rented, while some have been provided on a shared ownership (part-rent/part-buy basis). Our stock location brochure contains a useful summary.

Many of our properties can be described as 'mainstream' and are suitable for households – families, couples and single people – who require nothing more than a comfortable, safe and secure living environment.

We also cater however, for those with particular support needs, as well as those requiring a specifically designed or adapted home due to disability or impairment, or for age or health related reasons.  We have sheltered and amenity housing in a number of places.

Again, our stock location brochure contains further information on the types of properties we have.

We currently have two different systems for allocating our properties.

1) All stock within Perth & Kinross are allocated through the Common Housing Register. A Common Allocations Policy governs the way properties are allocated. 

In order enquire about your priority for housing please follow the below link to be assessed:

P & K Housing Options Self-Assessment Tool (HOSA)

P & K Common Housing Allocations Policy 

2) In the Highlands we presently seek 100% nominations from the local authority: Highland Council - Visit the local office or you can contact: By Post: The Highland Council, Glenurquhart Road, Inverness IV3 5NX, Tel: 01349 886602

3) Properties previously owned by Servite Housing Association will be allocated by nomination from each local authority. Please note we are no longer allocating through the Homehunt System. The exception to this is former Servite stock in Perth and Kinross (which is 100% nominations). As such we also recommend anyone who is interested should join the Perth and Kinross Common Housing Register. In addition, you should also register with the local authority area office in which you wish to live in or move to. These details can be found on our FAQ section from the sub-menu on the left.

4) We would encourage you to register with your local authority. To contact your local authority or to register visit the following links.

Dundee City Council

Dundee City Council - Visit the local office or you can contact:
By Post: The Lettings Centre, 169 Pitkerro Road, Dundee DD4 8ES
Tel: 0300 123 9023 or 01382 307400

Please note you can contact us for an application form on 0800 678 1228

Dundee Common Housing Register Allocation Policy 

Angus Council

Angus Council - Visit the local ACCESS Offices or you can contact:
By Post: Angus House, Orchardbank Business Park, Forfar DD8 1AX
Tel: 08452 777 778

Please note you can contact us for an application form on 0800 678 1228

Angus Common Housing Allocation Policy

Fife Council

Fife Council - Visit the local office or you can contact:
By Post: Fife House, North Street, Glenrothes, KY7 5LT

Tel: 03451 55 00 33

For further information on allocations in Dundee, Angus and Fife please contact Carol Constable on 01382 484512 or Claire Ward on 01382 484518.