Sustainable homes, flexible services, vibrant communities
Our Guiding Principles
Our principles are central to what we do and incorporate the importance that we place on people, value and quality.
- Keep it Simple we will provide an effortless customer service and processes will be simplified to
remove unnecessary steps or tasks
- Keep it Personal we will deliver person centred locally driven solutions, which offer people options on how to contact us and how to access services
- Make it Right our staff are empowered to make decisions to achieve the right outcome for customers and be solutions focussed
"Homes and services that make life better"
We are one of Scotland’s leading providers of affordable high quality homes for people in housing need.
We aim to make a positive contribution to the communities where we work by combining good quality, energy efficient housing with services that are affordable, sustainable and valued by our tenants and other customers.
This is reflected in the four strategic objectives that we have set out in our Business Plan – Achieving Excellence, Building Success, Creating Innovation and Developing People.
Our Strategic Objectives
Our strategic objectives have been developed to take account of our mission, vision and guiding principles and also our consideration of the wider operational context.
- Achieving Excellence We will achieve excellence through our people to deliver quality homes and services that are affordable, sustainable and valued by our customers.
- Building Success We will make our organisation stronger for the future by ensuring resilience in all areas of our business, creating a strong base for our continued growth.
- Creating Innovation We will innovate to create efficiencies and deliver value for money through the effective use of our resources.
- Developing People We will develop the right people with the right skills and mindset to achieve excellence, build success and create innovation.