Repairs and Maintenance
Freephone number: 0800 678 1228
We aim to offer the highest standard of service at all times. We would like to know about your experience with Repairs Service Caledonia. Please take a few minutes to complete our survey below and share your views with us. We will use the information we gather to help us find out whether we are meeting expected standards, and to identify any aspects of our service that may need improvement.
If you’ve recently had a repair carried out, let us know what you think of our service. Please take our short Repairs Service Survey
If you have any questions about this survey, or require assistance, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 678 1228 or email email@example.com
The tenancy agreement makes us responsible for carrying out most repair work in your home. In general, we will keep your home “wind and watertight” and ensure it is “reasonably fit” for you to live in. This means we’ll repair or replace most fittings and fixtures that have become faulty through normal use and fair wear and tear. We also maintain installations including electrical, plumbing and heating systems and other essential features of your home.
We will not however repair anything that has been damaged by you, your family or visitors – whether intentionally, accidentally or through neglect.
You are also responsible for carrying out various minor repairs; decorating the inside of your home; and for maintaining any features or fixtures you have installed yourself.
In summary our Repairs and Maintenance Policy ensures we will...
- Provide a variety of simple and convenient ways in which to report repairs
- Advise you of your repairs responsibilities as a tenant
- Recharge you the cost of any repairs that are your responsibility or have been caused by your neglect of our property
- Provide an out-of-hours emergency service
- Send confirmation of all repairs – including time scale for completion and contractors contact numbers
- Emergency repairs in 6 hours
- Urgent repairs in 4 full working days
- Routine repairs in 10 full working days
- Standard Void Repairs in 10 full working days
Download our Repairs & Maintenance Policy here.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 678 1228 if you would like to know more about this or you want to report a repair.