|Job Title:||Home Help|
|Location:||Ladybank and Cupar area|
|Hours:||10 hours per week over 2 days|
|Salary:||£4,394 (£8.45 per hour)|
|Closing Date:||12 noon on Wednesday 31st May 2017|
We currently have a vacancy for the role of Home Help within the Ladybank area to join our highly respected team. Our Home Helps provide high quality cleaning and domestic help services in a local area(s) both in Caledonia Sheltered Schemes communal areas and to individual customers in their own homes.
What does a Home Help do?
- Domestic chores, both of scheme communal areas and within customer's homes
- Light snack preparation
- Shopping for the customer
- Can work at least 10 hours per week and are able to work more to cover holidays
- Are good at household tasks
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a good understanding of the needs of older people
- Can use a computer for basic administration tasks
- Ideally have a driving licence and access to a car to travel between locations
- And most of all, are really interested in working locally within a small team, providing high quality service
For further information and to apply please visit: www.caledoniaha.co.uk or call 01382 484507 quoting the reference number.
The successful applicant will be required to become a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme member through Disclosure Scotland. There is a 6 month probationary period for all roles within the Association.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 31st May 2017.
Please note CV’s cannot be accepted.
Caledonia strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
A Registered Scottish Charity No: SCO 13988
PLEASE NOTE: To access PDF files you need to have a copy of Acrobat Reader on your computer, which is available free of charge from Adobe. To open a document, simply click on its like and wait until your computer has downloaded the document.