The Scottish Government has recently advised a move to Phase 3 of their route map to ease lock down measures. Although the move to phase 3 has had a significant impact on what we can do in our day to day lives most of the easing of restrictions do not impact the services we provide, and our services remain as outlined previously at Phase 2.
To play our part in stopping the spread of the infection our offices remain closed with our teams working from home in line with the Government advice that home working should remain the default when possible.
When necessary some limited in-home visits may be undertaken with strict distancing and safety controls but only in exceptional circumstances and where no other alternative is possible. Our default remains to resolve all customer enquiries remotely, by phone, email, text or via Connect.
Our communal areas also remain closed. This is currently under review and further information will be provided when Government advice is updated.
Whist some measures have altered, the virus protection advised at each phase remains the same:
• Physical distancing requirements are in place.
• Frequent hand washing and hygiene measures for all.
• Cough etiquette is maintained.
• Face coverings should be worn in enclosed public spaces.
• Face coverings are mandatory on public transport.
• Mandatory face coverings in shops and other retail.