Updated Privacy Notice
Date Posted: 24th of July 2019
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all customers. Our Privacy Notice explains how we process the personal data of our customers, from when we collect it until we dispose of it. It also explains how we use personal data, when we will share it with others and how we will keep it secure. We have recently reviewed our Privacy Notice to check it adequately covers everything we do. As a result we have made some minor changes. None of these significantly alter the content of the notice and instead have mainly been made for clarification purposes and to improve transparency. For example, you may wish to note we have:
• Provided details about the dedicated mail box for contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
• Added to the list of information we may hold about customers, members of their household, their representatives and next of kin or emergency contacts.
• Noted we may hold information if customers have a disability or impairment which means they have specific service requirements.
• Listed the Equalities Monitoring information we may ask customers to provide.
• Described the information we may collect from prospective Governing Body members as part of the recruitment process.
• Acknowledged the existence of our Connect self-service portal and describe the personal data that may need to be provided by those who use this.
• Recognised that people who enquire, or ask us for information, about us are a distinct customer group.
• Added to the list of other bodies who we may, in certain limited circumstances, share customer information with and the reasons for this.
Please take a few minutes to read through the updated Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about this or would like further information, please email caledoniaDPO@caledoniaha.co.uk