Further Guidance on how we are Resuming Services and Reopening Facilities in the Levels System
Date Posted: 7th of June 2021
Over the last few months the Scottish Government has moved most areas of Scotland out of lockdown and into a series of levels of Coronavirus control measures and restrictions.
We have created guidance which details how our services change in each level so you know exactly what services to expect depending on the level your local authority is in and provide you with some reassurance that we remain focussed on delivering our services in a safe environment for tenants and staff. To help our tenants navigate the changes in each level we have created two pages on our website:
- Our Services for all tenants in the Levels System
- Reopening Communal Facilities and Services in our Retirement Living Developments in the Levels System
We are constantly reviewing the guidance issued by the Scottish Government to ensure we can resume as much of our services and facilities as possible.
While we are in the Scottish Government's level system it is important to remember that:
- Visits are subject to COVID screening checks & infection control measures
- Services will be provided remotely, as much as possible
- PPE, face coverings & social distancing must be maintained
Resuming more services is only possible when strict Coronavirus control guidelines are followed. We have full infection control measures in place for all visits and appointments, please visit the page for more details on how we are working hard to keep you and our teams safe.
We would like to once again thank you for your continued cooperation and patience while we work within the restrictions as safely as possible.