Home » Apply for a home with us

Applying for a home with us

Caledonia Housing Association provide a range of housing for people across Scotland.  How you apply for housing depends on where you want to live. 

We are part of local Common Housing Registers with the local councils in all areas except West Dunbartonshire.  More details on how to apply for housing can be found below.

For housing options and general advice in Angus, Argyll and Bute, Clackmannanshire, Dundee City, Fife, Perth and Kinross and Stirling areas, please click the link to be taken to the HUB website.


Perth and Kinross

  •   Perth City 
  •   Letham 
  •   Muirton 
  •   Comrie 
  •   Crieff 
  •   Kinross 
  •   Milnathort 
  •   Inchture 
  •   St Madoes 
  •   Bridge of Earn 
  •   Abernethy 
  •   Pitlochry 
  •   Blair Athol 
  •   Kinloch Rannoch 
  •   Blairgowrie 
  •   Kirkmichael 
  •   Guildtown 
  •   Aucherarder
  •   Errol 
  •   Invergowrie 
  •   Coupar Angus

To apply for housing in Perth and Kinross, you need to apply to the Perth and Kinross Common Housing Register.



  •   Dundee City  
  •   Linlathen
  •   Kirkton 
  •   Hilltown 
  •  Menzieshill
  •  Ardler 
  •   Craigie 
  •   Lawside 
  •   Fintry 
  •   Lochee 

To apply for housing in Dundee, you should complete a Dundee City Council Application form.



  • Brechin 
  • Montrose 
  • Edzell 
  • Forfar 
  • Carnoustie
  • Monifieth
  • Birkhill
  • Arbroath
  • Padanaram
  • Inveraldie
  • Newtyle

If you are interested in being housed in the Angus Council Area you should apply to Angus Homefinder. 



  •   Tayport 
  •   Newport 
  •   Leuchars 
  •   Gauldry 
  •   Newburgh
  •   Ladybank

For housing in any of our Fife properties you need to apply directly to Fife Council.



We have properties in Inverness.  If you want to apply to be housed in Inverness you need to apply to the Highland Housing Register. 


North Lanarkshire

  • Moodiesburn
  • Cardowan 
  • Chryston 
  • Glenboig

To apply for housing in North Lanarkshire please apply through the council website.


East Dunbartonshire 

  • Kirkintilloch
  • Hillhead 
  • Harestanes 
  • Milngavie 
  • Bishopbriggs 
  • Torrance

To apply for housing in East Dunbartonshire please apply through the council website.


West Dunbartonshire 

  • Faifley 
  • Bellsmyre 
  • Renton 
  • Alexandria 
  • Balloch 
  • Bonhill 
  • Dalqhurn

To be housed in West Dunbartonshire, Caledonia Housing Association have our own application form for you to complete and this can be downloaded here. 

In addition, you should also apply to West Dunbartonshire Council for housing as we also have to take applicants from their housing register as well as our own.