Fair Work First is the Scottish Government’s flagship policy for driving high quality and fair work across the labour market in Scotland by applying fair work criteria to grants, other funding and contracts being awarded by and across the public sector, where it is relevant to do so.
The Fair Work First criteria aligns with the dimensions of Fair Work, and are focused on:
• providing a decent standard of living and income;
• offering security of contract, including hours and earnings; other entitlements including sick pay and pension;
• fostering an environment where employees’ views are actively sought, listened to and can make a difference;
• giving opportunities for all to learn, develop and progress;
• creating a healthy and safe environment, where individuals’ wellbeing is actively supported;
• enabling people to have a good work-life balance;
• supporting people to feel valued and respected and that they have a sense of purpose in work and wider society; and
• promoting innovation and productivity.
Caledonia Housing Association is committed to upholding these practices and working together with our people to ensure that our organisation continues to be somewhere they can be heard, develop and grow. For more information about our Fair Work First statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org